Monday, November 20, 2006

My brother got N70 as a gift...Am I jealous??

Two posts in one day...*ahem*...I never thought I'd be able to do that...But since its about the Nokia N70 **droool**, what the heck! ;-)...One look at this beautiful peace of art is enough to make my heart go pit-a-pat!
Check out the outstanding specs:
▪ 256K Colour TFT Display
▪ 2 MegaPixels Camera
▪ Symbian OS 8.1a, Series 60
▪ FM Radio
▪ MP3/AAC/MPEG-4 Player
▪ GPRS Class 10: 32-48 kbps
▪ EDGE Class 10: 236.8 kbps
▪ Bluetooth
▪ Multimedia Messaging (MMS)
▪ WAP 2.0/xHTML Web browser
▪ Memory Card: 128MB RS-DV-MMC
▪ Support for Java Games
▪ Themes Support
For a more complete list of features, please visit http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n70-1153.php

I must say...I may be an asexual who doesn't like anyone "that" way...but sweet God...I'm a sucker for gadgets! :-)
Still finding it hard to believe that a pest like my little brother got so lucky...I even asked him to trade for my *cough* good-as-new Nokia 6630, as most of the geeky stuff about N70 will go straight above his head...LOL...The little beast is acting like such a self-satisfied-smug worm...Oooooh!
So, the question still remains...Am I jealous?? You bet!

No comments: